The Elder Scrolls unofficial community
Welcome to the forum.Please register if you wish to join the community.
Note: Some forums are hidden for visitators.
Welcome to the forum.Please register if you wish to join the community.
Note: Some forums are hidden for visitators.
Doriți să reacționați la acest mesaj? Creați un cont în câteva clickuri sau conectați-vă pentru a continua.

Cică e forum românesc

AcasaAcasa  GalerieGalerie  Ultimele imaginiUltimele imagini  CăutareCăutare  ÎnregistrareÎnregistrare  ConectareConectare  
Ultimele subiecte
» Caut sa cumpar varianta noua de xbox360
The Elder Scrolls V Icon_minitimeMar Aug 09, 2011 4:57 am Scris de Alduin

» Trailer + IGN Trailer Analisys
The Elder Scrolls V Icon_minitimeVin Feb 25, 2011 11:57 am Scris de Alduin

» Primele Detalii
The Elder Scrolls V Icon_minitimeVin Feb 25, 2011 11:55 am Scris de Alduin

» Daggerfall Setup(no more dos box!!)
The Elder Scrolls V Icon_minitimeVin Feb 25, 2011 11:52 am Scris de Alduin

» The Art of Skyrim
The Elder Scrolls V Icon_minitimeVin Feb 25, 2011 11:50 am Scris de Alduin

» Yet another Oblivion Quiz
The Elder Scrolls V Icon_minitimeVin Feb 18, 2011 11:38 am Scris de Zeus

» Screenshot analysis
The Elder Scrolls V Icon_minitimeSam Ian 29, 2011 8:47 am Scris de Joy_Vlastarus

» Primele artwork-uri info si gameplay screens
The Elder Scrolls V Icon_minitimeJoi Ian 27, 2011 3:54 am Scris de Joy_Vlastarus

» Whats the best RPG?
The Elder Scrolls V Icon_minitimeLun Ian 10, 2011 8:57 am Scris de Alduin

Sondaj
Morrowind vs Oblivion
Morrowind
The Elder Scrolls V I_vote_lcap28%The Elder Scrolls V I_vote_rcap
 28% [ 18 ]
Oblivion
The Elder Scrolls V I_vote_lcap72%The Elder Scrolls V I_vote_rcap
 72% [ 46 ]
Total voturi : 64
Galerie
The Elder Scrolls V Empty

The Elder Scrolls V

In jos 
AutorMesaj
Alduin
Admin
Alduin

Data de inscriere : 20/04/2010
Varsta : 28
Localizare : Dambovita

MesajSubiect: The Elder Scrolls V   The Elder Scrolls V Icon_minitimeJoi Iul 29, 2010 4:08 pm

I've found some topics on the internet that were about TES5.And i've also found this fake pictures,check them out:

The Elder Scrolls V TheElderScrollsV1

The Elder Scrolls V TheElderScrollsV

You can clearly see their fake because they are real.
Anyway,at the end of topic,some random guy appears and said

"Alright, I’ve browsed these Elder Scrolls Five forums for two years now periodically reading all the hilarious theories people bring up. I must say some are imaginative, but unfortunately false. From deep research (As well as having no life) I have deciphered what we WILL see in Elder Scrolls 5. So embrace yourself. It is set two hundred years after Oblivion. If you want to read up on any current events read “The Infernal City” good book. One more thing I should mention. People who say the elder scroll games are not connected. ...They are wrong and just hardcore gamers who give not a care to the story. So, many of you are wondering. “Daedra are evil, I wonder which one will be the evil in the next game?" Well unfortunately the Daedra are not going to be the evil in the next game, or for anymore games they spew out for that matter. You know the dragon at the end of Oblivion? One who WTFPWNED Dagon? As you know that’s Akatosh. But unknown to many, Akatosh is actually 'The Missing God' Lorkhan. Let me explain. Michael Kirkbride (Spelled his last name wrong) One of the Loremasters as it were of TES, said this is true. With Lorkhan and Akatosh being the same I came to this conclusion. The games all follow the same story because, remember the heart in Morrowind? Vivec told you to destroy it. Though it didn’t die, it teleported elsewhere which gave Lorkhan his physical form back which we see in Oblivion. Also, some call me crazy at this. But Vivec is actually in league with Lorkhan. He threw a spear at Azura during the Trial of Vivec and sealed her within her realm. (This isn’t recorded in any game but the Trial of Vivec was a Forum RP on the Beth Forums which was imposed as “Canon” to the story.) Now, Azura being sealed within her own realm was a shock. However, This happens to Dagon at the end of Oblivion. Could it be Lorkhan is gaining revenge of the 'Untouchable' Daedra? (Untouchable referring to back in the olden yore days of TES birth, the Nine Divines lost physical forms but the 'Daedra' were safe) I believe so. Another thing to note. You know the Imperial Dragon Insiginia on all those armours and flags? And how it represents Akatosh? Well guess who they adopted that from. Akavir! Which can only come to say Akavir no doubt worship the Dragon form of Lorkhan. Back to TES 5. A Lorkhan Priestess by the name of Jaesfre (I think I bombed it, look it up in Skyrim lore for accurate wording) Whitemane, is taking over a settlement in Skyrim. Now this priestess, Akavir, and Lorkhan are not coincidental. May I remind all of you the Akavir said “When your pathetic Empire lies in ruins, we shall be there to reap what we once yearned for” The Septim line has been ended for 200 years. The Akavir will be invading in the next game. I can assure you this. Lorkhan is the enemy. Also, remember. Martin Septim? What chapel did he serve at in Kvatch? The chapel of Akatosh! I believe Martin and possibly Uriel were in league with Lorkhan. Also to quote Uriel “Close shut the Jaws of Oblivion” Oblivion meant all of the realms. Dagon’s realm wasn’t 'Oblivion' it was known as the deadlands. (Or maybe this was a mistake) I can tell you more you want to email me at Kholdstaare@hotmail.com. Though, if I’m wrong at all of these predictions which I’ve looked through many times you can all email me and say I fail and whatnot. Also I gained most of my information from the wonderful Elder Scrolls Lore website of Imperial-Library."

So any interesting stuff (images or news or...other bullshit) that you find out (about TES5 ofcourse) please post it here so that we know about. cheers
Sus In jos
https://oblivion-2.forumgratuit.ro
Alduin
Admin
Alduin

MesajSubiect: Re: The Elder Scrolls V   The Elder Scrolls V Icon_minitimeJoi Iul 29, 2010 4:10 pm

Ooops,I've forgot.Here's the topic I was telling you about.Just scroll down to page 1 and read all of them if you've got nothing better to do.study

http://lounge.moviecodec.com/games/the-elder-scrolls-v-44801/19
Sus In jos
Alduin
Admin
Alduin

MesajSubiect: Re: The Elder Scrolls V   The Elder Scrolls V Icon_minitimeJoi Iul 29, 2010 4:12 pm

Sus In jos
Alduin
Admin
Alduin

MesajSubiect: Re: The Elder Scrolls V   The Elder Scrolls V Icon_minitimeLun Ian 03, 2011 3:44 am

I've created a new forum special for the new upcoming game, TES5.Its on the TES Log Book.Go there and you can see a teaser...or some other news.
Sus In jos
Continut sponsorizat

MesajSubiect: Re: The Elder Scrolls V   The Elder Scrolls V Icon_minitime

Sus In jos

The Elder Scrolls V
Sus 
Pagina 1 din 1
 Subiecte similare
-
» The Elder Scrolls V Announced - > Teaser + Launch Date